Brightsun Travel can process and arrange your Umrah visa for you.
- A photo copy of your passport
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs with a white background
- Your ACWY vaccination certificate (children will require an additional polio vaccination certificate).
The Umrah visa costs £60 if you purchase flights only and £55 if you purchase a package with us. It takes a maximum of 5 days to arrive (if all of the correct documentation has been provided).
- - Any valid British passports will need at least 2 blank pages which will be utilized when issuing your Umrah visa
- - If you do not hold a British passport, we will need proof of your address in the UK
- - Please allow at least 24 hours for us to process your visa
- - If you perform Umrah once a year for two consecutive years, there is a charge of SAR 2000 (approx. £410). Please check the Saudi High Commission websites for the latest updates.
- - Children under 18 years of age will not be granted an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by an elder.
- - Females can only perform Umrah if they are aged 45 and over and if there is more than 2 of them
- - Women under 45 years of age who want to perform Umrah must be accompanied by a Mehram (e.g. male relative)
- - It is recommended that candidates should take the meningitis vaccination for Umrah at least 2 weeks before their outbound flight
- - Umrah visas are valid for one month; however, this practice does not take more than two weeks in any case
If you have any questions and concerns about your visa application, please do not hesitate to contact us.